Friday, August 03, 2007

What is work?

Getting back to putting my "thoughts" again.

Most of the times I have some thoughts running through my mind.

What is work? Why do I have to work?

As per worldly principle work is a physical activity done to achieve an output. For me work is something that gets me going, helps me be myself. I have been always been motivated by work. Since childhood I have loved working without expecting anything out of it . With the love of work I have learnt many a trades just be observing or lending a helping hand.

I have learnt cooking by helping my mother, I have learnt bike mechanics by helping my father, I have learnt running a small time tea shop by helping my friend, I have learnt welding, a bit of carpentery, a bit of plumbing, a bit of everything and to add... a bit publishing tooo!! And I am learning still learning.

But everything helped me to motivate myself to work.

Why do I have to work?
I have to work so that I can earn money to pay for my needs as well as the needs of my family. But that isnt just it I have to work to keep my self fresh. To keep my mind from straying. To keep my mind busy. To help myself grow as a professional as well as a better Human Being. Work keeps me in contact with so many people. Helps me understand so many mentalities as well as emotions. But sometimes I think I was better of living with wild animals a real crude thought.

All in all work is something that we have to keep on doing till we reach the ultimate fact of life Death!!

Vicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home